Saturday, April 1, 2006

The Questions

Taxes are done! The questions are here!

For Mockingbird:
PETA member - now that's just begging to be talked about. What do you think should be done about the people who you say sully your organisation's good name?

For Amit:
How come you have like a million blogs?

For 4WD:
All right, let it rip: ever had a girlfriend? If so, how did you manage it - and if not, why do you think that is? ;)

For Null Bit:
You're "almost autistic"?! What are your symptoms?

For Krexclamationsh:
Seriously. What's with the '!'?

For Nidhi:
What gets you through the day? Is it crack or is it something else?

For 'Anonymous':
Right back atcha - how can you like LotR in spite of its mindnumbing pace and OCD-ish attention to insignificant detail?

Remember: you got until Tuesday night! :)


Tags:

6 comments:

  1. Dude,

    That is a sad-assed question. Read my blog. Read the last couple of posts.

    Oh wait, i'm actually 14, love chemistry and trigonometry, and have never met a girl, and make up online names that are strangely twisted versions of my real name (yeh, you know who i'm talking about).

    But if you must know, twice in my life, i asked someone to marry me. Twice also, someone accepted.

    If you're gonna continue being mean to me, i'll not go away, i'll just be mean back.

    -4

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Seriously. What's with the '!'?"

    Generally re :-P. Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kr!sh: Trick question, April fool.

    Your thoughts on God?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trickier answer. I don't know :-(. I think I am an agnostic.

    I ask a lot of "Why?" questions. Why should there be a life? Philosophical sh*t like that.

    And some phenomena which elude Science totally - the first spark, singularity in a black hole which has zero volume and infinite mass. These are "How" questions and hopefully science answers them in future which will just leave me with "Why" questions.

    To put it succintly, I think I am an atheist most of the time and a believer in the rest of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can you like LotR in spite of its mindnumbing pace and OCD-ish attention to insignificant detail?

    Ans: I just love fantasy. Be it Harry Potter or LOTR, both writers beautifully build up imagery and diverse characters. It is his attention to details of every realm and character of middle earth that make Tolkein unique. What you call 'insignificant', I call 'intricate'. I dont feel his pace is 'mindnumbing'...he writes 2-3 pagee long poems for god sake !!

    On the larger picture of life and man's mutilation of purity of earth (p.s I'm an atheist and a misanthrope), the Ent's are an example of how he brings about the juxtaposition with something relevant to our times. Thats why fantasy is sooo brilliant... you can conjure different images every time you read it.

    Hope you're satisfied....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two should hook up ;) i'm serious! :P

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...