Title: Guess what?
My template has changed! That's right... look closely and you'll notice the numerous differences in colour scheme, design and fonts. How do you like it?
This, BTW, is more proof of what inane stuff people get up to when they have too much reading up to do. Don't get me wrong. Debating is totally interesting. So interesting that I can gladly read about it all day, then discuss it with well-meaning teammates and debate friends, and then frickin' dream about trying to convince LKY to go on a mission with me to rescue Aung San Suu Kyi.
Hope you guys have more of a life..
Ah, those college days.
In other news, my writing went pretty darn well today. I think I have the secret to writing publishable poetry figured out. I'm sending the one I wrote today in to Agni Magazine (serious literary shit, not Indian despite the name), and will keep you guys posted on its status. If it gets published, I'll let you in on the secret. How's that for a deal?
AMAday is coming up tomorrow, ask away. Not that I haven't enough questions to deal with, but in the interest of reaching ever-greater heights, you know? (Blame Kr!sh, yes, blame Kr!sh.)
I'm having second thoughts on giving five stars to Wicked. I hadn't finished it yet when I gave it that rating, and now that I have... meh. It's hardcore fantasy, which as y'all know I don't much like. Maguire is rather Tolkeinish in his attention to detail, and that was the worst thing about old JRRT. I'm bringing it down to three-and-half stars, OK? I liked the philosophical depth in the book, which, though a little too reactionary for my tastes (har har look who's talking) was better than you see in most non-Ayn-Rand fiction.
That's all.
yo dudette, where are those answers???!!!???
ReplyDeleteits *friday* you know!!!
chitra
Duh Wendelin.. 30 mins till the end of Friday! How can you leave us hanging and longing?
ReplyDelete