So the nose is saved for another week... and damn, I'm flabbergasted how many questions people had.
You are all a bunch of absolutely sweet people. There. That's enough saccharine to last you for the remaining lifetime of this blog, isn't it?
In any case, since you were all nice enough to let me have my say, I'm going to give you the chance to have yours. Here's how it'll work. Whoever asked me a question this week will get a question from me. Because, you see, Wendelin wonders what goes on in your heads, in your lives.
You have until Tuesday night to answer. If you have a blog, answer in your blog - or else you can leave a comment. On Wednesday, I'll post my questions along with snippets of, and links to, your response.
Today, though, I'll need a bit of time to post your questions. Taxes await. (Federal is done, mercifully, and state is hobbling along...)
See you on the other side of all this damned paperwork.
PS: Mockingbird, your witty, hilarious anecdote is coming. Patience. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
ask ask ask. good idea.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Fool's Day trick! Wish you the same :-P
ReplyDelete