Friday, February 3, 2006

The Cartoon of Prophet Mohammad


Nyah nyah nyah.

PS: Spread the holy picture.

11 comments:

  1. I've clarified. And the turban on his head is a BOMB. hyuk hyuk hyuk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem ahem....

    I think that was a very insensitive thing to do. It obviously hurt the muslims.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahem ahem....

    I think that was a very insensitive thing to do. It obviously hurt the muslims.

    ReplyDelete
  4. media has gone over the top with this freedom of speech thing, however what muslims doing to incite violence is not on either... information anywhere anytime has its problem i guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The media has NOT gone too far, this was an issue that needed addressing, and now it has been addressed. In their own media, Muslims say all sorts of things about other religions and people of other religions, and they're trying to deny this right to us? Pthoooey, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. true...respect shud be mutual, but tit for tat will never see the end of anything...ok..now that media has excised their rights to publish what it likes...fair enuf... now the muslims are have re-ignited the war on "west" so to speak. now what? wats the solution?
    i personally feel its all bit silly...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cartoon wasn't 'tit for tat', because the West does not object to Muslims exercising their right to free speech, even if that turns out to be hate speech against the west. The cartoon was simply a cartoon, drawn for entertainment purposes and at the same time to make a political statement. And the way Muslims are reacting just shows that they can dish it out but they can't take it... and that's something that's worth revealing to the general public. It shows the true nature of religious zealots.

    Hopefully, now we can all stop pretending that a mutual respect for religious freedom exists, and have a real dialogue. But that's not going to happen, I guess, if the Muslims have declared war on the west again (if it was ever NOT declared, that is). *shrug* That's not the fault of whoever drew the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wendelin says Muslims say all sorts of things about other religions and peoples in their press. Can she site one example of disrespectful comment by Muslims about other religions and other peoples? The Hindus, the Jews' the Christians and the communists have united in a new crusade against Muslims. This is foretold in the holy Qur'an as is the outcome. In the meantime the blood of the innocent Muslims will be in the hands of the govts os Denmark, Norway, France etc and individuals such as Nandini who are spreading hatred against Islam and its peaceful followers. Fahim

    ReplyDelete
  9. hai nandini,
    i m a muslim and i really feel sorry for you. you just added fuel to our burning soul, its becoz not only of the cartoon, but the comment made by your friends, such as lipstick..dont you have any common sense..are you a dictator, or a messenger of god, to comment about one of the holy soul? THINK TWICE BEFORE COMMENTING ON OTHERS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Expertwriter: please see my latest post.. the Prophet did indeed preach violence; in fact, that's about all he did.

    Shahabudeen: I will defend to death my right to say anything I please about your Holy Nutcase, as I will defend to death your right to call me names. :) It's all about freedom, dear. And if it helps you sleep at night, I might as well tell you I've thought about this more times than I can count - a lot more than twice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. had the cartoon been ignored except for a handful few, nobody would have known what the cartoon was. Simply the issue has been blown so big.

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...