Monday, January 9, 2006

Various Things

-Wrote ten pages today. Yay, and I'm going to say that again - YAY. It's more than I have written on any single day since November, and even last Nov there were days I did less than this. Shall this be the new year's resolution? I think so, yes.



- Saurabh's blogging seems to have picked up. I can't say this for most of his posts, but today's entry has something to it:
... [H]ave you seen Amitabh movies recently? He is so full of himself!

Amen. Nimbu's effervesence on the subject leaves me utterly puzzled. All I do these days when I watch the New & Improved Amitabh Bachchhan TM is think, WTF?! Who does this fellow think he's fooling?



- Don't laugh, but I wrote a little poem for Snape. It's his birthday today, OK? It's a good excuse! It is!

A Poem for Snape on his Birthday

O Severus, Underdog of Darkness
and Outcast of Light,
your bitter, wintery Day is here.
Do you slink, now, along stone
halls, tongue sharpening on
passing first-years -
or do you rest, covered in wood
and dirt and worms?
Methinks it is the former.
Every Outcast must come home,
and every Underdog must
have his Day.

OK, now you can laugh.



1 comment:

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...