Thursday, January 12, 2006

Say What?

From McTabby's bumper issue of Summary Executions come these gems of teenagers attempting to summarise their heartbreaking works of staggering genius... or perhaps their Harry Potter fanfiction. Many of these have become fandom classics: Señor Draco is on everyone's lips, as is the appeal to "please spear me".

Enjoy!

Pardon?

  • This is a fanfic between Snape’s lust for his android. Snape is age 49 and this android is male shaped and atomically correct.
  • A human can swallow a pint of blood before they get sick, a little more than that if you drink it enough.I am Draco's undying sense of realism, but no one cares.

Stories Worth Reading:
  • A story of pain and sorrow, not intented for comfort or laughter...a story that remains untold, on of abuse and blood...telling of a shattered girl who learned to twist a heart of stone into one of warm gold. This is not a story for the faint of heart, nor the happy in spirit. But for those who are able to understand what it means to be hurt...to watch as a girl's spirit is shattered like glass upon concrete. Watch as she melts the young master's heart of ice, and watch as she helps him heal. She has no name, but his...is Señor Draco.
  • He stood in a illusion...a masacre. Breath poured down his stiff back and tickled every inch of his decaying skin. The Earth seemed to steadily crumble and fall to bits. The grey clouds in the dimly lit sky were flashing with herds of lightning and anger. Cold and completely restless, he stood stubbornly anyway. The air held a slight fragrance of abhorrence and it tightly held him with its invisible claws. His eyesight was going in and out of proportion anonymously and everything was distorted for the exception of a dark figure standing inapprehensive to the power tugging wind. All he could breathe was intoxication and pollution. The Darkness screwed on an evil smile and the last he heard was the final screams that tore through the deathly darkness. Right when everything started to fall apart, he blacked out causing the unforseen to divulge itself. The blazing rays of the sun shattered throughtout the atmosphere... He was forgotten.

Teh Innuendo!
  • Hermione wants Draco badly, she's desperate and kisses him. Draco's frightened and turns gay just for the cause.
  • "People never handle things, Hermione," Remus told her. "They just harbor them until their docks are full." He paused, noting the soggy texture of the balustrade's wood beneath his fingers. "And some people have very large docks."

Right to the Point:
  • I suck a summaries so spear me.
  • Have u ever wondered what being a muggle was like?????

Tags:

3 comments:

  1. The last one is a killer! *snigger snigger*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my fav is "I am Draco's undying sense of realism but no one cares". Ye gods. The plaintiveness of that utterly random cry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blink* I honestly don't get what in the world she (I'm guessing author is a particularly melodramatic teenaged she) means by that.

    I should stop reading this sort of stuff at work.

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...