Because I haven't done it in such a long time...
Well. I've been sitting at home for the past week or so, and it's amazing how easy it is to fritter time away. I've literally been too busy to post here. Actually, scratch that. I've been too busy finding things to do so I can say I didn't have time to post because I haven't had anything to say. (Yes, my early new-year resolution is to tell harsh truths.)
Turns out I'm in a "nothing to say, nothing to write" phase. only the Harry Potter fanfiction has been coming along. :P
Anyways, I hope you guys had a good Christmas and Hannukah and all the associated days off. (I refuse to say "holiday", what is up with all this utterly random political correctness anyway? It's a Christmas tree, people, and calling it a holiday tree won't suddenly mean Jews will start buying one for Hannukah. Bah.)
And if I don't see you before New Year's (coz I'm off to Boston for the weekend, me pretties), happy new year also. See you soon!
Monday, December 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
I googled myself and ended up here!! Needless to mention my name is nandini.
ReplyDeleteBoston is freezing; I am opting for somewhere warm, texas warm!! Happy new year! (even though my new year doesn't start till april..go figure!).