Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Unproductive

I just want to pig out and watch 10 movies in a row without moving once.

4 comments:

  1. I'll come, if its GoF, followed by SEasons 3,4,5 of the Practice :P

    How come no review from you on the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    If you feel like being totally unproductive... try this too...

    http://forbes.codefix.net/capsule

    you might like it.
    Baz

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops almost forgot... the deadline for the link I gave is Nov 30... dont miss it...

    Oh oh so many deadlines on the same day...

    Baz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen the movie yet (can you believe it??) so no review yet. I will be watching it in Dec. :( Just too darn busy right now. NaNoing is going stupidly.

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...