Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Editing Advice

Paperback Writer: Edit 11 9 10

What an awesome article. I'm taking December to read and internalise all that... and guess what I'll be doing, come January?

:D

BTW: 1000 words to go to 50,000 on my as-yet-untitled NaNo novel. WHEEEE!

Edited to add: In the last hour my novel has acquired not only an ending, but also a name. Night Fires is now complete. I guess I start the rewrite now, during which I'm hoping to add about 20,000 words to it.

3 comments:

  1. When can we read 'Night fires'? And whats it about? whats it about? whats it about? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are through with the edit, maybe you can let us, your blog readership, read it. best review gets a prize. review that proclaims the novel is amazing gets bumper prize. what say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P Wouldn't want to kill hopes of getting money for this book.

    I can send it to people I know and trust by email, though, on the condition they keep it confidential. Are you people I know and trust?

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...