Thursday, October 6, 2005

The Witching Hour

It's starting this evening. I can't go. It's probably the last ever HP symposium before Book 7 is released (amended: last ever sane HP symposium before book 7 is released... it turns out they have another symposium in July 2006 in Las Vegas. Vegas in July. Are they nuts?! And of course, a HP event in Salem during Halloween will have that much more atmosphere..), and I still can't go. I'm trying hard to keep myself from poking my parrot-green eyes out by making a list of things I would realistically trade to be able to attend the event.

1. $200 plus transport, food and acco money, if I had it to spare.. Heck even $1000.
2. 60% of my time at the actual event itself, volunteering or something, because it would still be more than worth it.
3. My soul, but nobody seems to want it.

5 comments:

  1. 1000 dollars! not lire? you are mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,

    just a complete stranger, hit your blogspot while searching for mt santis in der Schweiz, plan to visit it this sunday :-)...

    just wanted to mention that being in the computer line, i first thought HP staood for Hewlett Packard..then realized it stood for Master Potter...or atleast so i think...

    keep blogging and take care...

    -abhishek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!

    long time no see!! hahah miss you loads. what are you doing now? where are you? how're you doing!!

    drop me an email yeah? i'm pretty sure answering all this information would require more than just a Tag space. hahah

    p.s. remember me? mark SEE SEE why. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. ellloiiii!

    oh...poor kid... ^pats,pats^


    chitra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work. Check out my blog intitle niche nouveau work here blog intitle niche nouveau

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...