You read right. I am an atheist no more.
My heart has been melted. My mind has thrown up its metaphorical hands in the face of undeniable evidence, and the letter that started it all.
I am on my knees now, bowing and worshipping at the altar of His Noodly Appendage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
You know I hate rains. I hate rains so darn much I wish rain was a person and killing some one was legal if you were annoyed with them very much; and I had a bazooka. And if you would ask me, for a person how hates rains this much, to be stuck in Bombay, not only thoroughly and conclusively proves that God exists, but also that he has a bad sense of humor. :-)
ReplyDeleteI like your blog. I hope you take a second to check out my niche rhine site, niche rhine It's pretty cool.
ReplyDelete