So as to not be tempted into reading spoilers, I started a thread on HBP to help me pass time online. Haikus were the result.
(Mr Flying Fingers on a possible Nimbus2000/Whomping Willow fic)
Jet wood, same essence,
Whipping arms cannot capture.
Wind whispers, sap tears.
(me)
Sometimes I can hate
even JKR herself
for this ceaseless wait.
(Bribitribbit)
Bribitribbit thinks
Wendelin is going a
bit overboard there.
(me)
It takes all my strength
to calm down and admit that
Bribitribbit's right.
(Gabriells Du Sult)
Eager Fans Await
Anxiety abounding
Harry Potter Six
(MFF again)
Crack of ash. Crowd roars.
Red Sox lose: Fans drink as one.
Boston won: What now?
(Bribitribbit)
At midnight tonight
Fans will discover the Prince
They are impatient
(MFF)
Prince, book six, sail ships?
Pumpkin pie fans read, hopeful--
Can they hear red's laugh?
And so it ends. No more posts (no more coming ONLINE either) until I read the book. Which I only get on TUESDAY, boo ho.. :(
CIAO, and HAPPY READING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
And we in Singapore already have it on a fine Saturday morning.... :-D
ReplyDeleteBTW....Congratulations!!