Monday, June 20, 2005

Why the new look?

I'm not changing my name because I got married. So I figured I'd at least change my blog to reflect my new status. Or else it'll be like Saurabh says: the only thing that's changed is that we'll be ticking the box that says "Married" on forms instead of the one that says "Single".

4 comments:

  1. Shocking pink for blog?! Consider a change. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chypre et ChocolatJune 22, 2005 at 11:11 PM

    I rather enjoy the pink, at least it's not causing a painful squint. :) And besides, pink is the colour of happiness and health! :)

    So, have you decided what present you and Saurabh would enjoy best yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chypre et ChocolatJune 22, 2005 at 11:11 PM

    I rather enjoy the pink, at least it's not causing a painful squint. :) And besides, pink is the colour of happiness and health! :)

    So, have you decided what present you and Saurabh would enjoy best yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. getafix: may i direct you to my response to sushil's cribbing in the previous post? :) nice to hear from you, though!

    chewie: you hit the nail on the head, babe. :) i *am* feeling rosy. and about the present: the decision was left to you since I couldn't choose between the alternatives that were left after I did the eliminations. so go on, do a bit of work, and get me the present already. :D

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...