Friday, April 8, 2005

My Hell





The Catholic Church, Religious nuts

Circle I Limbo



Whoopi Goldberg (irritation factor)

Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind




Cult Leaders

Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow




Militant Vegans

Circle IV Rolling Weights




Fundamentalists, Pro life-ers

Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled



River Styx




George Bush

Circle VI Buried for Eternity



River Phlegyas





Govinda (extreme irritation factor)

Circle VII Burning Sands




PETA Members

Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement




People who ask, "Have you heard of Jesus Christ?"

Circle IX Frozen in Ice


Design your own hell

2 comments:

  1. my hell = still pining for that fellow & struggling with mechanics (2) haahaa...

    and i forgot.... the SUMMER!!!!

    chiku

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendelin The Weird, There are not too many good own product related sites that aren't full of junk posts, search engine scraping and except for keyword stuffing, nothing useful related to own product. It was nice to find an exception today when I happened upon your site. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...