
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
Congrats Nandini!
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes for a Happy married life!
erm, erm, can i ask a stupid question? is saurabh related to sachin? :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats Nandini, may God bless both of you with love, joy, and peace.
ReplyDeleteJust realized you're from my homeground (almost! am from a lil place called Chheda Nagar). :-)
-- Heretic
Chewie.. that was one of the first things I asked Saurabh, all those years ago. :) In short, no. In long, do you know Saurabh's dad knew Sachin's dad when the latter was alive? They worked as profs in the same college.
ReplyDeleteAnd why, Chewie, can't I send emails to you any more? They keep bouncing back!
Heretic, dude, I'm not from Bombay, Saurabh is. By a quirk of fate, my parents are also living in Bombay for the moment, so the wedding is going to be there. I'm from Bangalore myself, and I've never even heard of Chheda Nagar. Saurabh might know, though.
And thanks for the good wishes, y'all. :) It's nice to know so many people wish us well.
ReplyDeleteno wonder i never got your postal address! try chewlin *dot* kay *at* gmail *dot* com
ReplyDelete*does happy wedding dance*
techie-minded people: was told the other day that google places very long-lived cookies on computers, does anyone know if its true?
Hehe! Best Wishes..
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Nandini :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Nandini! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Nandini,
ReplyDeleteawesome news...Congratulations on ur marriage (came to know from Divya's blog)
may God bless you both
Take care,
Debarshi
Congratulations Nandini.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes from Nepal.
I like your blog. I hope you take a second to check out my grupo niche lyric site, grupo niche lyric It's pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteHi Wendelin The Weird, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for niche related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for ##LINK"" related ideas today. Thanks.
ReplyDelete