Tuesday, March 8, 2005

On the Wagon

Well, well, my pretties. Lookie what Wendelin the Weird has done - pre-ordered HBP on Amazon.ca, finally!

Also got meself my long awaited GoF along with this. I cannae live any longer without the missing link in me series!

*celebrates*

4 comments:

  1. Chypre et ChocolatMarch 8, 2005 at 8:17 PM

    why .ca and not .com?

    *puzzled*

    ReplyDelete
  2. British spelling, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, left a comment in the previous post. I pray DD doesn't die, will make matters worse, if that's possible. Off topic, but I have 2 copies of GoF *brags* -got the adult edition too coz I thought the cover was good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. .ca because .com only has the blasted american version. if i wanted that, i could have simply gone to some bookstore here at midnight. :'(

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...