Tuesday, March 15, 2005

It's Like They're Always Stuck in Second Gear

"Wait, wait, wait," said Harry. "Something seems odd about this. You two," he said, pointing at Ron and Hermione, "are in a relationship that fate seems compelled to make impossible every couple of months."

"Right," said Ron, not knowing what Harry was talking about.

"I am currently dating your sister, who is the best friend of your girlfriend."

"Right...?"

"Meanwhile we're all friends with a blonde that lives on a different level of reality and I have a dim-if-loveable roommate?"

"What about it, Harry?"

Harry placed his coffee mug on a nearby table. "Could this be any more familiar?"

6 comments:

  1. Who is the blonde? Who is the roommate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blonde is Phoebe and the roommate is Joey.

    DUH.

    Alright. It's Luna Lovegood, and Neville Longbottom, who belong to the Fabulous Hextet that went on that Ministry of Magic Rescue Mission for Sirius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are u saying jkr is a plagiarist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for those 3 comments on your last post.There was some error in the comment box when I was trying to put the comment.So same comment repeated thrice.Anyway.You dont know me and I didn't mean to beg your attention or whatever.Just wanted you to read my posts.
    Sorry, for those 3 comments,again.
    _Vaibhav(http://kissay.rediffblogs.com)

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...