It gives me pleasure to say: I told you so.
And you people, oi. Don't go pretending you like
(a) HP fanfic and
(b) me
if you're not going to read my work. :P
Just kidding. (Or perhaps not.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
that sounds suspiciously like emotional blackmail to me. :)
ReplyDeletehave you been introduced to pottersues yet, by the way?
Stopped by to "Hi!"
ReplyDeleteMy new post is up on the web@
http://kissay.rediffblogs.com
Thanks for stopping by Nandini.You are so courteous.Thanks for you kind words.I didn't know you like my comments so much.I'll make it a point to keep you updated with every new post on my blog-take my word on this.
ReplyDeleteOw, I get the hint. So sorry Nandini, it's an insanely busy time at work. Will get back to the fic soon.
ReplyDeleteHP channelling Friends is a little freaky.