Thursday, March 17, 2005

Dang!

Ah, my poor dashed hopes.

This was a good test though, way less transparent than any other test I've taken. Nothing like: "Which animal do you like: Lion, Badger, Raven or Snake?"

:P








Squib
You scored 24% Slytherin, 44% Ravenclaw, 36% Gryffindor, and 12% Hufflepuff!
Are you sure that you belong at Hogwarts? You show no defined personal characteristics and therefore no house preference. Perhaps you should seriously consider a lucrative career in dentistry or tax preparation -- or allow the Sorting Hat to redetermine your place at a later date.

5 comments:

  1. Chypre et ChocolatMarch 17, 2005 at 9:27 PM

    where did you get the quiz from, dear? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AYOH.... 'dear?'...
    heehee...les... OOPS!
    me *suppossed* to be 'too young' for this! sigh... blah

    eh nan... whos vaibhav gogte??

    ReplyDelete
  3. that 'anynonymous' with this msg...
    AYOH.... 'dear?'...
    heehee...les... OOPS!
    me *suppossed* to be 'too young' for this! sigh... blah

    eh nan... whos vaibhav gogte??

    5:02 AM

    was ME the GREAT...

    chitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry. Got the quiz from www.okcupid.com. Can't find it now, though, you'll have to look for it... :S Their html was broken so I tried to fix it myself... and in the process I took the links out. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Wendelin The Weird! Liked your blog, especially your post about Dang!. I have a site where you can get more info about niche products. If that interest you , feel free to take a look here: http://sourcecoderights.com/go/6055 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...