Saturday, February 5, 2005

Yucko!

First they tell us they're considering Elizabeth Hurley to play Bellatrix Lestrange in the Goblet of Fire movie. My initial reaction was a flabbergasted NO! Then I realised - Bella has vestiges of the Black family's good looks. And Liz Hurley can be evil... just look at her Devil or devil-variant roles. So I think - awesome. In a very morbid way, I'm looking forward to her putting on her baby voice and going, "Come out and play, baby Harry!" *shiver*

So... then they cut Julie Walters (Molly Weasley) from the movie. I was so-so with that - my hatred for the Order of the Phoenix Molly nicely balances my love for her fantastic line in GoF to Ron, who has just vowed never to wear his frilly dress robes:
"Fine. Go naked. And Harry, dear, do try to get a picture, because goodness knows I could do with a laugh."


And now they tell us that Viktor Krum gets some lip action on with Hermione in the Yule Ball sequence. BLEARGH! What is that all about? Are we supposed to think 'Her-my-own-ninny' finds Vicky that charming? O.o


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...