Huh. Try this quiz out.
Me?
.... Revenge with Draco by ur side....
.::pRiNcEsS oF sLyThErIn::.
brought to you by Quizilla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
Hi Wendelin The Weird, There are not too many good niche related sites that aren't full of junk posts, search engine scraping and except for keyword stuffing, nothing useful related to niche. It was nice to find an exception today when I happened upon your site. Keep it going.
ReplyDelete