Sunday, February 27, 2005

Jolly Good, Wot?

My very British name is Amanda Chamberlain.
Take The Very British Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendelin The Weird, There are not too many good own product related sites that aren't full of junk posts, search engine scraping and except for keyword stuffing, nothing useful related to own product. It was nice to find an exception today when I happened upon your site. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendelin The Weird, There are not too many good niche related sites that aren't full of junk posts, search engine scraping and except for keyword stuffing, nothing useful related to niche. It was nice to find an exception today when I happened upon your site. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...