Tuesday, February 1, 2005
Ad Infinitum
Fact: the average beauty magazine has 120 pages altogether, out of which 90 are devoted to outright advertisements.
Huh.
Fact: the Contents page of the average beauty magazine appears on a page numbered '1', but is actually 9 pages into the magazine itself.
I've always thought it's the hardest page to find.
Fact: The ads that appear on numberless pages are the most expensive ones, because of the high probability that they will be seen.
Who cares if readers are left floundering for the page numbers, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment