Friday, September 10, 2004

Site Stats

Occasionally, when I'm feeling normal, I go click on that little button at the bottom of my sidebar that says "CQ Counter" and check out what kind of people check me out. I mean, check my blog out. And lately I've noticed a disturbing trend of weird searches leading to my site. Not complaining - a flattering majority of them are looking for 'nandini'... But things very frequently stray into the realm of the unusual:
  • Morgan Spurlock (second most popular!)
  • Coconut Story (why would anyone look for that?!)
  • Life in Auz Blogger (don't ask me.)
  • Snowman costume (not kidding.)
  • Naughty secretaries (at least four times.)

That's right. Naughty secretaries are now found on Nandini's Niche. They will deliberately change your keyboard shortcut settings! They will erase all your appointments and write "Snoozefest" everywhere! They will pin notes on you when your back is turned, and they will miss no opportunity to crash your computer!

Come and get 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...