Thursday, September 16, 2004

RotK:EE Previews


**********Spoiler alert!**********



The One Ring.Net has a scoop!

Alright, the exclamation point is a bit much for news that's days old. But what a scoop... people from the site went to see a preview of The Return of the King Extended Edition. Wasn't the whole movie or anything, just some screen caps... but WOW. What wouldn't I have given for the chance!

So... we get to see the Mouth of Sauron (finally), Galdalf's confrontation with the Witch King (will set the stage better for Eowyn's big scene), Saruman and Grima Wormtongue dying, hopefully in a befitting way since it certainly cannot be canonically accurate... ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod I cannot wait to see it!

And the EE playing in theatres over Thanksgiving weekend? *squeeeaal*

*controls hysterics*

But some things are scary...

  1. There seems to be no sign of the Houses of Healing.
  2. Which means no Eowyn-Faramir... Ack!
  3. Legolas and Gimli having a drinking game? No prizes for guessing who'll win. Sheesh... Did they have to conpensate for Gimli winning the orc-count game with this?
  4. Legolas kills Grima! :-S
  5. Aragorn in Eowyn's bedroom??

All I can say is, the EE'd better put all of this in context and make it work! Can't wait for December.

Searches Update: Millipedes, "cats grown jars" (!!!), "What happened to ZBlogger" (wouldn't we all like to know) and more naughty secretaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...