I'm incredibly busy, so this won't be much of a post. But I came across this today (recommended by a friend) and just had to post it here.
Read this even if you need to snatch time from the only three hours of sleep that you've gotten in two days. It's that good. Exceedingly weird and deliciously different from any HP fanfic I've ever read, it's also probably the most entertaining one. The best part of it is that it is not a parody; it has a plot, characters and atmosphere even if it's all viewed sideways.
Happy reading!
PS: Oh, and this is amazing... just amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
Hi Wendelin The Weird, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for niche related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for ##LINK"" related ideas today. Thanks.
ReplyDelete