4 days, hopefully, to lift off. I'm as busy as can be expected, probably more because of superb planning mentioned in a previous post. But you're not interested in that. Fear not, I'm writing this post for a slightly more substancial reason than to 'dear diary' about my life.
I've just been pleasantly surprised to find that I have more money than I thought I had. Ha. Not insolvent after all, and this means I will avoid becoming a fugitive from Starhub for running away from the country without having paid my bills for two months. This also means that I'll be able to make calls again in about an hour's time.
And, I found a $50 note in the pocket of my denim jacket. I'm not allowing this to worry me, despite the fact that (a) I have absolutely no recollection of putting this nore there and (b) I certainly don't have so many 50 buck notes lying around that I'd forget something like this. I don't want to know if you know who this money really belongs to, OK?
The only blot on this topping landscape is the clock, ticking on. 4 days... *sniff*.
PS: New fic rec on my rec page.
Monday, August 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
Hey there Wendelin The Weird! Liked your blog, especially your post about 5... 4... . I have a site where you can get more info about niche. If that interest you , feel free to take a look here: http://sourcecoderights.com/go/6055 Thanks!
ReplyDelete