Thursday, April 22, 2004
Dry Spell
Fingers poised like a kingfisher's beak, ready to swoop down on any word that reveals itself at the surface of the keyboard, I wait.
This blog will take it slow till the pickings get better.
Meanwhile, log into your blogger/blogspot accounts: there's a gmail trial offer there. And don't make the same mistake I did and get some stupid account name thinking, 'hey, that'll be cool!'... and then belatedly realise that you could never, not in a hundred years, bear to reveal your gmail account name to anyone. Ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment