Sunday, March 28, 2004

Up and down


Update on my life. :)

Good news first I guess... though a bit late. My kids (coaching kids) won their third preliminary round in a row, and broke second in the quarter finals draw! Awesome, eh! And this from perfect newbies - they didn't know what a rebuttal was, what a reply speech was, or anything at all till January this year. (Am I like, the greatest coach in the world or what... ;D)

Bad news next. It's a line I use frequently and not without good reason. But see, my life officially sucks. Boo hoo. My project is at a complete standstill, I am sick and tired of it and am seriously considering dropping out of uni and living on a coaching income. Sigh.

A real post next time, ok? Don't worry, this isn't going to turn into a 'dear diary' blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...