Sunday, March 7, 2004

Scary catfish


But other than that, Big Fish is a cool movie. Arthouse flick with elements of fantasy - brings to mind The Secret Life of Walter Mitty at some points. It flows really well, acting is brilliant at some points and pretty darn good in the rest of the places. I love the colours in the movie. But what steals the show is the script. It's no secret that I'm a sucker for plot, and this movie has it in spades. Even when it seems to have no point, it does. So it's like an onion. Or rather, a cake, coz it's a really fun ride and doesn't make you cry much at all.

What else? Stop reading this and go watch. And look out for an awesome witch, and another something that can only be a reference to Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...