Thursday, March 11, 2004
Edict
"Judge not lest ye be judged"
Lets people get out of so many things, doesn't it? Justifies:
1. Not deciding what (or who) is good or bad
2. And therefore ignoring justice and treating both the same.
3. Expecting other people to overlook flaws in character
4. And if they don't, labelling them as 'judgemental'.
Such a convenient existence. The shyster clause to rule them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment