Tuesday, March 9, 2004

Crazy deal!


The Book People are offering an amazing deal: 10 Wodehouse books for just £9.99! Go to the site and type 'Wodehouse' in the search box to buy online.

I did some hunting to find which 10 books. You get 6 Jeeves books and 4 other standalones (i.e. non-series, which means no Blandings books). Beginning with the six Jeeves stories: The Inimitable Jeeves; Right Ho, Jeeves; Jeeves in the Offing; Stiff Upper Lip, Jeeves; Ring for Jeeves; Aunts Aren't Gentlemen and then the four standalones: Piccadilly Jim; The Clicking of Cuthbert; Big Money; and The Girl in Blue.

Surely I don't need to add: go buy now!

On a separate note, here's the quote for the day:

Calvin: Susie, if you want to see your doll again, leave $100 in this envelope by the tree out front. Do not call the police. You cannot trace us. You cannot find us. Sincerely, Calvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...