Wednesday, February 4, 2004

ISC Symposium


Cross fingers and hope I make it to Switzerland again. Allow me to indulge myself by counting some chickens.

I think I'll go to Prague this time. It's sounds like a dreamy place, plus it's cheap... I can't afford another tour around Switzerland like last time.. that, though unbelievably beautiful, was a financial disaster. :) Seriously.. hostels costing a minimum of S$35-40 a night is too much.

But the question of the year is: will England prove to be too tempting? Coz no matter how fabulous the Alps look, if I had to pick one spot in Europe that I'm most curious to see, it's London. Even if I probably won't like it as much as I liked the Alps. Hmm. See what lor.

Meanwhile, forgive me if blog updates don't come as often as before.. I am *so* swamped with work you won't believe it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...