Sunday, January 25, 2004

WritersWeekly.com


It's done. By a hair's breadth, I managed to send in my entry on time for the Writers' Weekly 24 Hour Short Short Story Contest. It wasn't all that imaginative, and it was really raw ito writing and it had too many things happening in it for it to be a good short-short, but it was the best I could do in 24 hours. It was not that bad anyhow... if you forget the technicalities, you might like it.

This year's specifications: a 1100-word piece which uses the following in any form:

She looked behind her once again before she pushed open
the largest door in the house. She only had a few seconds
to search her employer's office or she risked detection.
Her eyes were immediately drawn to a handwritten note
sitting in the middle of the desk...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...