Friday, January 30, 2004
Milestone
It's a solemn moment. Today marks the day of my first successful story submission. I will be published in a real book to be released in USA by Atriad Press in May this year, and paid on publication.
It isn't such a big deal, maybe, because it's a book which will contain about 20 'true life' ghost stories - but it's a writing credit, my very first. In fact, it's the very time I've submitted for anything other than a competition... I can't believe this happened!
The best part of the whole deal: the acceptance email I got from the editor began, "Dear Writer."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment